One of the biggest things that we provide is the ease of business, comfortableness in the home Providing expert customer education.
Here is our process:
We specialize in an advanced carpet cleaning technique with much more steps and processes than typical carpet cleaners.
1. Vacuum with a Hepa filter machine
2. Carpet rake
4. Agitate with carpet pile lifter
5. Extract with hot water
6. Dry and examine for any remaining spots
Reasons to choose Eco Clean for your next carpet cleaning:
With over 275 hours of classroom time, Micah and crew know how to get the job done right!
It may be a job site, but it is a person’s home and we feel it is important to treat it like our own home.
Carpet cleaning requires the proper equipment, and equipment maintenance is very important to the quality of the clean that a customer will receive, we do the most possible maintenance on our equipment to make sure that it is in tip top shape for each job we go out on.
Before & After
Certification & Membership
Recent Blog Post
- Properly Cleaned Carpets Improve Air Quality May 5, 2014
- Why a Professional Cleaning is Necessary April 30, 2014
- How to Vacuum Your Carpets Between Professional Cleanings April 24, 2014
Billings, MT, United States
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am -5:00 pm
24/7 Emergency Call