Here is our process:
We offer a three-step process for taking care of those pesky pet odors.
- One is a topical treatment, the first part attacks the fats in the urine.
- The second part of the product kills the bacteria that is growing that is causing the odor.
- Then finally we use a product that takes care of the odor called Hydrocide.
Certification & Membership
Recent Blog Post
- Properly Cleaned Carpets Improve Air Quality May 5, 2014
- Why a Professional Cleaning is Necessary April 30, 2014
- How to Vacuum Your Carpets Between Professional Cleanings April 24, 2014
Billings, MT, United States
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am -5:00 pm
24/7 Emergency Call