Pre-inspection, checking what the backing material of the furniture is, also checking the fiber content to make sure we are using the proper products to clean it.
What is one of the most popular places in your home that your family congregates?
The biggest thing with getting furniture clean is the detail!
- We can do some small repair work on furniture
- We do clean leather couches
Reasons to choose Eco Clean for your next upholstery cleaning
- One of the biggest things that we provide is the ease of business, comfortableness in the home
- Providing expert customer education.
- With over 275 hours of classroom time, Micah and crew know how to get the job done right!
- It may be a job site, but it is a person’s home and we feel it is important to treat it like our own home.
- Carpet cleaning requires the proper equipment, and equipment maintenance is very important to the quality of the clean that a customer
- will receive, we do the most possible maintenance on our equipment to make sure that it is in tip top shape for each job we go out on.
Here is our process:
Detail vacuum all of the nooks and crannies
Pre-conditioning and agitating that in with natural hair brushes, fabric safe horse hair brushes
Extracted with lower pressure water
Go over the fabric with a terry towel
Add protector that is a solvent base so that it does not add any more moisture on the fabric
Before & After
Certification & Membership
Recent Blog Post
- Properly Cleaned Carpets Improve Air Quality May 5, 2014
- Why a Professional Cleaning is Necessary April 30, 2014
- How to Vacuum Your Carpets Between Professional Cleanings April 24, 2014
Billings, MT, United States
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am -5:00 pm
24/7 Emergency Call